Since our founding in 1979, BUA has been driven by a commitment to agents and their clients. As Ohio’s largest full service, wholesale Brokerage General Agency, we serve thousands of insurance professionals across the country. Our agent resources, case design and underwriting expertise provide you with products and customized client solutions not available anywhere else. Whether you're a longtime BUA broker or about to write your first case, we strive to make brokerage better.
BEGIN YOUR SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH BUA
The capability and desire to build your business, support you and serve your clients well.
BUA is also a great place to work.
We are always looking for success- and service-minded people
In a word (or three): service to agents.
BUA provides an expert source of annuity rate comparisons. We also have carefully selected fixed annuity portfolios with your flexibility in mind. To compare, shop and find what is best for your client, trust BUA.
- Disability Income Myth #3: “I have enough disability coverage through my employer.” 09-12-2018
- Disability Income Myth #2: “I can buy coverage later/ It costs too much” 09-05-2018
- Disability Income Myth #1: “It won’t happen to me – I expect to stay healthy.” 08-29-2018
- Finally, a small group dental plan with teeth. 08-06-2018
- Disability Income Protection Webinar: Financial Planning’s Greatest Missed Opportunity 06-15-2018
Available exclusively from BUA, this complementary in-depth analysis providing unbiased reviews of the insurance carriers, products and trends influencing the market right now.
Understanding a DI Coverage Offer with an Exclusion Rider
From time to time, a disability income protection policy will be issued with an Exclusion Rider. While you and your client consider the coverage offer, it is important you both understand some general information on how the carrier will administer the Rider in the event of a claim.