Lincoln TermAccel Level Term Pricing Update – 11/15/21
Effective Nov. 15, 2021, Lincoln is announcing pricing updates to Lincoln TermAccel®Level Term (2019) which will improve competitive positioning in key cells. Lincoln TermAccel® life insurance offers an entirely electronic, streamlined interview process with fully automated underwriting and no APS requirement.
Goals of the reprice include being a “top 3 carrier” in the following non-tobacco, core cells for all term periods:
- For face amounts of $500k and above, ages 40 – 60, nearly all premiums are in the top 3
- At $500k and above, all ages, nearly all premiums are in the top 5
- For face amounts of $1M, a large majority of cells ages 45 – 60 are ranked #1
- Premium updates include decreases only
For states that are approved at rollout, there is a 30-day transition period which begins on Nov. 15, 2021 and ends on Dec. 15, 2021. During the transition period:
- New applications received and applications currently in underwriting will automatically receive the lowest rates available.
- For policies already issued Lincoln will accept a written request to change to the Lincoln TermAccel® (2019) – 11/15/21 rates.
- For policies already placed Lincoln will not allow rewrites to the Lincoln TermAccel® (2019) –11/15/21 rates.
- For states approved after rollout the above will automatically apply based on the availability date. Lincoln TermAccel® (2019) is not available in New York.
Please give us a call at 1-800-792-6795 if you have any questions.