Pacific Life - New Rates for PL Promise Term
On July 9, 2021, Pacific Life Insurance Company is adjusting rates for PL Promise Term, a product specifically designed to serve the death benefit protection needs of the broad market consumer (household incomes of $50K to $250K).
Rates have been updated to be more competitive. A 60-day transition period is provided.
You can rely on Pacific Life to deliver consistent, competitive pricing and automated, simple solutions.
Targeted “Sweet Spots”*
- Top 3 for 100% of annual mode Preferred Best No Nicotine and Preferred No Nicotine combinations
- Top 3 for 96.0% of preferred no-nicotine rate class combinations (Preferred Best No Nicotine, Preferred No Nicotine, Select No Nicotine)
- Top 3 for 94.9% of 25-year term combinations
- Top 2 for 100% of face amounts less than $100k
- Substandard pricing (+20% per table versus the traditional +25%)
- Monthly Premium mode (monthly premiums)
- Accelerated and fluidless underwriting options
- eCapabilities and digital solutions resulting in shorter cycle times and higher placement rates
The new PL Promise Term rates go into effect beginning July 9, 2021 for all states except NY. Cases that are issued (for delivery) through September 6, 2021 automatically receive the better of the old and new PL Promise Term rates. No request is necessary. This date provides a 60-day transition from our new rate launch date. Cases that are issued after this date receive the new PL Promise Term rates.