Illinois Mutual - 2023 Quarterly DI Incentives
Ignite your DI sales with Illinois Mutual's 2023 Quarterly DI Incentive!
- Level 1 $300: 2 paid applications totaling $2,000 annualized premium
- Level 2 $600: 3 paid applications totaling $4,000 annualized premium
- Level 3 $900: 4 paid applications totaling $6,000 annualized premium
What happens when you hit the disability income insurance (DI) sales targets listed above? You could earn up to $900 in cash bonuses every quarter. DI generates strong renewal commissions, too.
Qualifying business for this incentive must be issued and paid for between the dates of the quarter in which you qualify for the bonus. The 2023 incentive periods are as follows:
- Quarter 1: January 1 - March 31, 2023
- Quarter 2: April 1- June 30, 2023
- Quarter 3: July 1 - September 29, 2023
- Quarter 4: October 1 - December 29, 2023
Not available in AK, CA, DC, HI, or NY. Coverage and availability may vary in other states.
Specifications for the 2023 DI quarterly incentives:
- 100% of the bonus will be paid after the end of the qualifying incentive period.
- Only writing agents are eligible for the incentive.
- Qualifying products are DI105 and BE105.
- Illinois Mutual determines the final recipients.
- You must have active agent status, as defined by Illinois Mutual, at the time of incentive payment. Your agent's contract with Illinois Mutual will control.
Please give us a call at 1.800.792.6795 if you have any questions or need pre-sale support!