Banner: Term Expiry Marketing Campaign
While we all hope that customers have the coverage they need throughout their lives, the fact is, the majority of people find themselves lapsing coverage at the end of their level term period. This comes at a time when many of them continue to need financial protection. As a leading term carrier with multiple affordable options, Banner wants to give our mutual customers the opportunity to maintain the coverage needed to continue protecting their loved ones into the future.
The Term Expiry Marketing Campaign is a direct mail program targeting select LGA (Banner) policyholders with policies between 4 and 6 months from the end of their level term period. Eligible customers will receive a letter giving them an opportunity to call our in-house dedicated call center to receive an insurance review and no-obligation quote.
Not to worry, all resulting sales will use the policyholder’s current active servicing agent as the writing agent on the new policy and will receive full commission along with their uplines getting full overrides.
- Mail date: March 15, 2023
- Eligible Customer: policyholders with policies between 4 and 6 months from the end of their level term period.
- Offer letters will be sent to eligible customers by mail with a follow-up email.
- Customers will be able to contact the LGA in-house Call Center for assistance
What You Should Know:
- All marketing expenses will be paid for by LGA.
- Should LGA’s in-house Call Center complete the sale, the servicing agent will become the writing agent on the new life policy.
- Servicing agents and their upline hierarchies will receive full commission and overrides on any sale.
- If there is not an active servicing agent, the upline BGA will become the writing agent and receive full commission
This is a great opportunity for you to enjoy additional financial compensation — without any additional workload or expense — and for customers to better protect their families’ financial future!
Please give BUA a call at 1.800.792.6795 if you have any questions.