Producer Convention Contest Rules
Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino - Las Vegas
November 3-6, 2019
- Convention attendance is by invitation only
- NEW FOR 2019, BUA will take the top 20 qualifiers by convention credit.
- To guarantee your spot, a minimum of ten (10) placed cases is required AND $100,000 of premium credit. Convention premium credit will be applied based on product line and the fully commissionable target premium paid.
- All cases must be placed in force between 09/01/18 and 08/31/19
- Only cases still in force at the end of the contest period will count
- You must be a registered user of www.buaweb.com in order to qualify
- Life production credits at 100%
- Fixed Annuities at 2.5%
- Fixed Index Annuities at 4%
- Long Term Care production credits at 100%
- Disability Income production credits at 100%
- Group Plans of any product type are not eligible for trip qualification
- Health Insurance does not count
- Limited pay whole life is excluded from the contest
- Premium credit applies only to commissionable premium
- Watch for BUA specials throughout the year where certain products and carriers are given enhanced production credit
BUA reserves the right to revise the contest rules or terminate the contest at any time without notice. Certain carriers and products may be excluded. BUA will make all determinations regarding the contest qualifications. BUA decisions are final and conclusive. No cash substiutions. Broker must be in good standing with BUA at the time the trip is aware. All guests must be 21 or older. Tax Qualified plans may be excluded from credit calculations.