Important information for Anthem SOCA MEWA 1094/1095 Forms


Helping You Prepare 1094-B and 1095-B Tax Forms

Employers enrolled in the Anthem SOCA MEWA are considered employers who sponsor a self-funded plan and are required to file from 1091-B (cover sheet) and 1095-B (individual return) with the internal Revenue Service (IRS).   Anthem is here to help members do this.  For the filing tax year, Anthem will prepare 1094-B and 1095-B forms for covered groups.

For active groups, the forms have been posted to the Employer Access portal.  

Any terminated group will receive their documents by mail. 

In addition, Anthem is providing a SOCA MEWA instruction 1094 / 1095 flyer.  Click here to download a copy. 


If you have any questions on the Anthem SOCA MEWA or the 1094/1095 filing requirements, please contact Jim LaFleur at BUA.