SBLI: Upsell Program is Back!
The SBLI Upsell Program is designed to help agents provide their clients an increased coverage amount, up to a maximum of $750,000, with no additional underwriting requirements and minimal effort.
- The Underwriter will determine if the client qualifies for a greater coverage amount, without the need for any additional underwriting requirements.
- If the client qualifies, then the Underwriter will initiate the Upsell offer process.
- The maximum coverage amount is calculated and the Upsell process is initiated. The owner can choose any amount that doesn’t exceed the maximum specified in his/her Upsell offer. It will include up to five (5) coverage amounts and quotes depending on the unique circumstances of each case
Communicating the Upsell Offer
- The owner will receive the Upsell offer. He/she will receive their Upsell coverage options, either by letter in the policy package or on MySBLI.com, for those who have opted-in for E-Policy Delivery
- BUA will be notified of the Upsell offer via a notification sent to the SBLI Agent website in the ‘Requirement’ section and by email.
- The policy will be issued immediately at the original face amount.
- If the owner selects one of the new coverage options during the free-look period, the policy will be re-issued.
- Automatic Upsell offer to qualifying clients
- More coverage for your clients with no additional underwriting
- The ability to increase your commissions
Please give us a call at 1-800-792-6795 if you have any questions about this process.