Prudential: PruFast Track Program - New Requirement Effective July 19
To get more clients on their way to a faster, more convenient buying experience, beginning July 19, 2021, Prudential will require that all PruFast Track eligible business MUST be submitted via Prudential Xpress QuickForm worksheet or Drop Ticket.
What cases are eligible for PruFast Track?
- Age: 18 to 60
- Face Amounts: $100,000 to $3,000,000
- Quoted Underwriting Category: Smoker or better
- Products: Most of Prudential’s Term and Permanent Products (excludes PruTerm One and Survivorship products)
- U.S. Residents
What application types are eligible for PruFast Track?
- Prudential Xpress QuickForm (worksheet)
- The Worksheet is available as a fillable PDF, or through iPipeline
- Fast App (drop ticket)
- Available through iPipeline
- Vive (for term only)
Can I still submit a long application if I want to avoid accelerated underwriting?
No, all eligible cases must be submitted via Worksheet or Drop Ticket.
What if I have a long application that was started before July 19? Can I still submit it?
Prudential recommends switching to Worksheet or Drop Ticket as soon as possible. If you have a long application that was already started and we receive it on or after July 19, we will process the application and provide feedback regarding the missed opportunity.
Please give us a call at 1-800-792-6795 if you have any questions.