MassMutual to introduce a Fluidless Eligible Underwriting Program
Effective Aug. 25, MassMutual will introduce a Fluidless Eligible Underwriting Program to allow some applicants to qualify for certain life insurance coverage without a medical exam. This program will be available in all states for all submission types.
Fluidless Eligible Program criteria on submissions will include:
- Eligible for ages 17-50.
- All term and individual whole life insurance products, including High Early Cash Value (HECV).
- MassMutual’s Survivorship Whole Life and CareChoice products are not eligible.
- Available for face amounts up to and including $1 million.
- All five standard or better classes are available:
- Select Preferred
- Standard Non-Tobacco
- Select Preferred Tobacco
- Standard Tobacco
- Available riders include Life Insurance Supplement Rider (LISR), Additional Life Insurance Rider (ALIR), Guaranteed Insurability Rider (GIR), Renewable Term Rider (RTR), and Waiver of Premium Rider (WP). o The Long Term Care Access Rider (LTCR) is not eligible
- If you are looking for a fluidless underwriting opportunity for your client, it is important not to order labs until an application is received and reviewed by MassMutual.
- Submitting labs for applicants who receive a fluidless offer will not result in a more favorable offer.
- Fluidless offers are not transferable to other policies and are not available for reconsideration
Please give BUA a call at 1-800=792-6795 if you have any questions about this new program.