New from Equitable: Streamlined Underwriting Program for Accumulation Products
Introducing a program focused on delivering critical underwriting solutions for new life insurance applications during the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. Effective April 1, 2020, Equitable will temporarily offer a streamlined underwriting program eliminating the requirement for lab testing or paramedical exams on qualifying cases. This program applies to New Business only.
- Insurance age Up to (and including) 55*
- Face amounts Up to (and including) $2 million*
- Products COIL Institutional Series VUL Optimizer, BrightLife® Grow
- Funding pattern: For VUL Optimizer and BrightLife® Grow ONLY, illustrated funding must reflect equivalent of target premium or greater in each of the first five policy years
*Subject to product specifications
Program features and benefits
- Get your clients the coverage they need with a streamlined underwriting program eliminating the requirement for a paramedical exam or labs on qualifying cases.
- Cases that qualify are automatically enrolled in the program; best fit is for healthy insureds.
- VUL Optimizer and BrightLife Grow qualifying cases are limited to best class of Standard Plus; COIL Institutional Series qualifying cases are limited to best class of Preferred.
- The program is available in all states.
- Qualifying cases are also eligible for LTCSR, DDP/DDW, CTR, CLR, CV Plus Rider, and SOI where available and subject to underwriting.
1. A completed AXA Equitable or MLOA application and Medical Information Questionnaire (MIQ) and any other application supplement forms/questionnaires, where applicable
2. MIB, MVR and prescription check will be ordered by the home office
3. Additional non-invasive and no-touch medical and non-medical resources may be checked to support the underwriting review.
4. An APS will be required on all cases on clients over age 50 but may be required at younger ages or to assess a specific medical impairment
Please contact your Internal Wholesaler with any questions or for illustrations and application instructions.