Anthem SOCA MEWA and ACA New Business Bonus
You work hard, and Anthem wants to reward you for it. Starting August 1st and continuing thruogh the end of the year, you can increase your earnings when you sell Anthem small group medical plans.
|Tier||Contracts Sold||Payout Rate per Contact|
- 10% mulitplier if 25% of new groups include dental, vision, life, or disability
- 20% multiplier if 40% of new groups include dental, vision, life, or disability
Here are the details:
- Group needs to still be active with Anthem as of 2/1/21
- Agent of record changes do not qualify for the bonus payout Existing Anthem clients that transfer to the SOCA Benefit Plan or an ACA plan are not eligible for the bonus program
- New contracts on existing groups are not eligible for the bonus program
- Payout will be a one-time payment targeted for March/April 2021
- Bonuses will be paid based on current Anthem commission and licensing contracts
- Incentive payments will be disclosed and reported where required by applicable law
- Anthem reserves the right to adjust future bonus amounts if groups are termed retroactively after the period’s bonus program calculations and payments have been made
- Bonus payments are based on enrolled contracts as of the original effective month.
We appreciate your partnership
To make the most of these bonus programs, contacat BUA.