American General: Powerful GUL allows clients to access cash and living benefits
AIG has returned to the top of heap for Universal Life Sales, thanks to diligent attention to their financial ratings, as well as the power of the Secure Lifetime GUL 3 and its ability to provide access to cash throughout your client’s lifetime.
- Through asset sales and other actions by AIG, the Federal Reserve, and Treasury, America recovered it’s $182.3 Billion plus a combined positive return of $22.7 billion.
- One of the greatest comeback stories in American Business History.
- Click here for more information about AIG's strengths
Ratings for American General Life Insurance Company (as of 6/14/2017)
- Standard & Poor’s – A+ (Strong)
- Moody’s – A2 (Good)
- Fitch Ratings – A+ (Strong)
- A.M. Best – A (Excellent)
Secure Lifetime GUL 3: 5 Ways to Access Cash - Life insurance has long been the perfect solution for protecting beneficiaries in the event of the insured's death. Today it can do so much more. Death benefits, which traditionally have only protected the beneficiaries, can now be a liquid pool of money the insured can use to protect themselves in three situations: an untimely death, a chronic illness, or simply outliving retirement funds.
- Accelerated Access Solution (AAS) - Chronic Illness Rider
- Lifestyle Income Solution (LIS) – Longevity Rider
- Guaranteed Cash Value Growth – If your client’s needs change, he/she can access cash and reduce the death benefit while maintaining the original coverage guarantee period. This feature proportionally reduces the death benefit, cash values and guaranteed premiums.
- 50% Return of Premium (ROP) in Year 20
- 100% Return of Premium (ROP) in Year 25
Many of your clients can benefit from a policy that offers flexibility for life's unexpected events. Give BUA a call at 1.800.792.6795 so we can see how this solution works for your next case!