AIG: Secure Lifetime GUL 3 Rates Increasing in All States
Starting December 7, 2019, the premiums on the Secure Lifetime GUL 3 will increase an average of 4% for level pays, and 9% for single and 10-pay scenarios. While AIG strives to hold the prices of all of their products steady, the low interest rate environment continues to put pressure on the industry.
New rates effective December 7, 2019. All states, including NY.
- Secure Lifetime GUL 3 (GUL 3) applications received on or after December 7, 2019 will receive the new rates.
- Starting 4:00 PM CST on December 6, 2019 only the new rates for the GUL 3 will be available in Winflex.
- To receive the old rates on the GUL 3 product, applications must be received on or before December 6, 2019.
- Reissue requests will not be honored.
AG Quick Ticket:
- Secure Lifetime GUL 3 (GUL 3) applications dropped on or after December 7, 2019 will receive the new rates.
- To receive the old rates on GUL 3, applications must be dropped into Quick Ticket by December 6, 2019. AIG must receive completed application with paramed from Quick Ticket by December 23, 2019 to receive the old rates.
- If AIG receives the application and paramed after December 23, 2019 the new rates will automatically apply.
The product features and benefits will remain the same.
- Innovative Partial Withdrawal Capability
- Guaranteed return of premium with two built-in ROP opportunities
- Accelerated Access Solution® – Provides chronic illness coverage to your client’s base policy up to $3M.
- Lifestyle Income Solution – Guaranteed withdrawal benefit that converts the death benefit into a stream of supplemental income.
Please give us a call at 1-800-792-6795 if you need assistance with illustrations or if you have any questions regarding this rate increase.