The Internal Wholesaler will partner with our Sales Consultants to directly impact the sales efforts. The effective candidate will support business and administrative functions for the Sales Consultants; make proactive sales calls, respond to inbound service and sales related calls, identify sales opportunities, execute marketing activities, provide product information, and maintain system records pertaining to interactions and data on current and proposed sales activities. Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and execute tasks in a timely and professional manner.
- Assisting the Sales Consultants with sales activities and calls
- Prepare illustrations for client presentations
- Work with our team to design cases to fit client's needs
- Develop knowledge of insurance carriers and their products
Advancement: The successful Employee will transition to a Sales Consultant down the road
- Recruiting of new customers
- In charge of presenting new sales ideas and creating sales within our client base.
- Able to balance “in the office” and “on the road” responsibilities
- Maintaining high level relationships with our existing customers
- Associates degree or higher
- Life & Health Insurance License a plus - will be required within 1 year of starting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail ensuring speed and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Proven computer skills including working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
- Medical insurance
- Vacation/sick time
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Summer hours
- Non-Exempt Position